When Taylor Swift ended her Fearless tour earlier this month at Gillette Stadium near Boston, she talked to CMT Insider's Katie Cook about her life on the road and plans for the summer. Here's a portion of the interview:
We were with you when you kicked off your Fearless tour in Evansville, Ind., in 2009. Does that seem like a lifetime ago now?
Swift: It does. It was 15 months ago that we started this tour ... and it's slowly morphed into a more advanced version of what we started 15 months ago. I'm so excited that we're ending it in a stadium.
And it's a huge amount of people here. The Evansville show was almost 13,000 people, but this is almost 60,000.
I know. I keep having these moments where throughout the course of the day I'm like, "We're gonna play in a stadium tonight. We're gonna end the tour in a stadium -- 60,000 people." That's just so beautiful to try and wrap your mind around. And it's our second stadium that we've played on this tour, and I don't think that the newness is ever going to wear off playing stadiums for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment